Monday 5 May 2008

Constructing Contents


This part of the site require much of my time in making some pages. At first, I am very Lazy to just put some contents at it, but as the time pass by I learned to put something at my site with my own creation. Some of the services offered by the article websites such as isnare.com, infowizards.com, ezine articles.co, goarticles are free contents but if you are posting articles that you have not created then you might put the source and you are also creating a link to them that might contain much good information than yours. With this cycle that you are using some of their contents, they are also using your minute internet site to advertise their site and we know that they have more contents than you that your visitor may refer to read their articles than you and you are just not making your site attract visitors. The idea of this made me realize that if you make your own contents, the viewer may have an instance that they will subscribe to your site. So I prepared some of good tips that you may consider in making your contents. Here are some:

1. Right Grammar and Spelling
This is the number one we are considering in making some articles. Our teachers or instructor in English or other language always make us write some paragraphs and that they are always proofreading and always rating. Well it is very useful especially with this thing. Don’t make your viewers to laugh at some of your mistake, please check your grammar.

2. Creativity
Creative person will always have things to write and I am not referring to some of people because all of us have this skill. Just remember that if you just think something deeply, you can write articles that is good. You can write about so many things and then post it, and you will harvest what you have made that I know you will also appreciate.

3. Passion
You might consider the process of choosing topics before making your site/blog, and I know that you might choose some of the topics that you are passionate. It is one of the Great tips that can compose you some of your great ideas. And also I know that if you are putting much attention to something then you can observe more and create some artistic articles or view to it. And you will never run out of ideas I tell you.

I hope that you will consider this ideas that I prepared. I hope you will find it interesting.

No comments: